Monday, November 8, 2010

Write it down in a Notebook


Notebooks are on the left side of the desk, kitty underneath
Part of my collection of notebooks that I keep on my desk

Right before school starts, composition notebooks can be purchased for a song, twenty-five cents a piece at Wal-Mart or Target.    I stock up and use them for anything and everything:  lists, garden notes, money, wellness (recipes and health information), addresses, Latin vocabulary, Spanish vocabulary, lesson plans, a reading journal, Bible studies, etc.  I keep them on my desk in between book ends with the name of the notebook written on the top using a marker.  That way it is easier to pull out just the right one the first time.


Write the alphabet up in the corner - 3 pages per letter for an address book.
Garden notes and plans
Glue charts and other notes inside.


Take notes in a wellness journal after reading a good book
on  eating  well, exercise.  Tape recipes inside.

Home school Bible study - more on this to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment