Friday, December 3, 2010

Rollabind Notebooks are Great for Homeschool Notebooking

Rollabind notebooks take up less space than binders.   Little discs and a unique hole puncher by Rollabind make nice notebooks in our homeschool.  Page can be added and removed anywhere in the notebook.  That comes in quite handy for the student who does not like to write on the back next to the spine.  Take the paper out, do the writing and reinsert.  Clear plastic covers make it easy to customize the front.  We use them for science, writing and history.

I also use these notebooks to organize articles I print out from the Internet or my Logos Bible Software.  I have notebooks for different sections of the Bible -  the Pentateuch, History, Wisdom literature, Gospels, Letters, etc.


My cute little recipe books are put together with Rollabind discs as well.  




You may only care about this if you are as much of an organizing junkie as I am.
Pages can be easily removed and place in other locations in the notebook..
The clear covers customize each notebook for its content.



No comments:

Post a Comment