Saturday, September 18, 2010

All American History Vol 2 Unit 1 Review Cards


These are the Review Cards I compiled for Unit One in All American History Volume 2.

I found the photos on Google Images and followed the directions in the Teacher manual. Then printed them out on index cards. The glossy cards of the presidents I found at a garage sale. The other president cards were part of a free American Heritage lesson plans.

Good books we have read about the Civil War include Fields of Fury and The Boy's War. With Lee in Virginia by G.A. Henty was a good book to listen to in the car.

3 comments:

  1. http://www.box.net/shared/6q4cfc64ou

    is a link to a copy of the cards to download.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Also, which American Heritage lesson plan did you find the American presidential cards? When I went on their site I noticed they had 3 different plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was either elementary or middle, but it is probably in both of them. sorry, the computer that I saved this on crashed. The elementary and middle use many of the same handouts. I downloaded both and used activities from both since my son is upper elementary.

    ReplyDelete